Host organization: Fundacja Edukacja i Media, Poland
Venue: Kraków, Miodowa 16
The 3 rd. Transnational meeting was successfully completed in Kraków, Poland. The meeting was attended by representatives from all partners from 5 European countries – Bulgaria, Romania, Spain, Greece, and Poland.
During the meeting, the progress of the project was discussed, including the issues of:
- Brief summary about the implementation of the project in each partner country
- Educational events at local level (workshops, course, seminar) for senior learners with the result of growing their skills (presentation by all partners)
- Dissemination and promotion activities
The next two presentations were:
- „How to use social media and Internet in a safe way” (Spanish partner)
- „Videoconferencing as a tool of Communications especially in the era of pandemics” (Greek partner)
On the second day, the partners visited Krakow’s main historical Centre and Kazimierz-Jewish district of Krakow. During the sightseeing, partners made the general overview of the meeting and discussed about the upcoming tasks that need to be accomplished before the final TPM.
Finally, Project Management issues were presented by coordinator. The project’s progress was evaluated and future steps were planned and decided.
Summary videos from the meeting
Conference in Krakow, Poland, July 2022:
Sightseeing Krakow’s main historical Centre and Kazimierz-Jewish district of Krakow:
Krakow – social activities after sightseeing: