Host organization: Politistikos Laografikos Syllogos Palekastrou „Itanos”, Greece
Venue: Karamanli 4, Sitia
The 4 th. Transnational meeting was successfully completed in Sitia, Greece. The meeting was attended by representatives from all partners from 5 European countries – Bulgaria, Romania, Spain, Poland, and Greece.
In the morning, after welcoming and presentation of the meeting agenda, the progress of the project was presented and then discussed by all partners. Very important point of the Agenda was also the issue how partners will use the project results and how the project has influenced education and training offer for senior learners in their organizations. The main issues of the meeting:
- Implementation of the project in each partner country including the issues of: „Local training for senior learners” and „How the participating organizations will implement the project results into their daily practice (specific plans and examples of actions to be taken)” (presentation by all partners)
- Presentation of the „Active through education Handbook” with guidelines for teachers and adult educators
- Dissemination and promotion activities
Finally, Project Management issues were presented by coordinator. The project’s progress was evaluated and future steps were planned and decided.
On the second day, social programme and some educational visits were organized by Host Organization:
- Educational visit at Folklore Museum of Palekastro
- Environmental visit: Vai, Palm trees forest, a monument of nature
- Religious visit: Monastery of Toplou
Agenda of the meeting